We realize one of the biggest problems faced by corporate America. “The lack of cost-effective, on-demand resources for large or demanding rollout projects”. Our network of more than 15,000 skilled technicians, can respond to your project requirements regardless of skill set, location, platform, manufacturer or industry. Since 1998, Synergy Electric’s network has installed at more than 100,000 sites throughout the United States and outlying Caribbean Islands.
Benefits of Synergy Electric managing your rollouts include:
- Single point management for many points of execution and materials management.
- Our project teams are experienced professionals in planning and performing rollouts.
- Internet progress reporting on a site-by-site basis complete with digital site photos keeps
- Project review with metrics validates both ROI and overall rollout success.
- Referral of Independant Licensed Electricians have the appropriate skill set for project requirements.
- Rapid deployment to respond to your timeline effectively.
- Flat rate, per site or per device pricing prevents cost overruns.