We understand that your time is valuable which is why we have a fleet of vehicles packed with the supplies needed for us to perform any electrical service quickly and efficiently. We can diagnose the most typical electrical problems fast and efficiently saving you time and money. Sometimes appliances and circuit breakers give you clues right before they fail and we can test your home using our advanced equipment and our trained electricians will give you fair estimates before ever starting your projects. If your wiring hasn’t been replaced within the last 20 years, there’s a good chance that all or part of your home needs to be rewired. We provide the full set of licensed electrical work in Laurel, from minor switch repairs, upgrades and rewiring in homes, to commercial electrical service and repair or complete design-build commercial electrical systems for new or retrofit facilities. Synergy Electric upgrades and installs any service equipment and brings the grounding up to code and can also suggest other changes to increase your electric service efficiency.
Our low cost and simple pricing with our knowledgeable Laurel electricians never leave you in the dark with your electrical services. Synergy Electric doesn’t consider the job done until you are 100% satisfied and you will know the price before we begin to work ensuring you have the lowest cost with the best quality. If you’ve noticed any problems with circuit breakers, power outages, or other issues related to electrical panels, call today to have it replaced or upgraded as necessary.
Regardless of your residential electrical needs, all of our electricians arriving at your home are skilled, experienced, and equipped to install any high quality products to your satisfaction. Outdated or faulty fuse/circuit breaker panels and electrical wiring may cause electrocution or home fires. Synergy Electric technicians will also show you how our safety devices and proper installation can prevent any future electrical issues. If you have outdated or improper wiring it won’t just cause inconvenient power outages and make your electrical system unreliable, but it could also be a major fire hazard.